Judgement House is a walk-through gospel presentation about people’s choices and the consequences of those choices, both in this life and the next. FBC LaBelle partners with Judgement House to reach our community for Christ!
Here is the latest news with our Judgement House ministry:
- Judgement House Date Changeby Preston Long
This year is just flying by and with everything coming for the holidays it’s going to be a tight squeeze to get Judgement House ready in January. Consequently, we have decided to change the dates to March 15 – 17, 2024, so mark your calendars!
If you were thinking about helping out, we still need actors, and many of the support positions. You can volunteer by signing up here: https://fbclabelle.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/1994170.
As always, if you have any questions please give me a call at the church, (863) 675-2171, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Judgement House – Volunteers Neededby Preston Long
Judgement House is coming in
JanuaryMarch and now is the time to begin practicing and preparing. We’ll be through the holiday season before you know it, so we start now!
It takes well over 100 people to pull off a successful Judgement House event. There are many roles beyond the actors. There is a place for you to help your church with this big evangelistic event.
- Actor = playing a part in the production
- Room Lead (adults only) = will oversee all of the actors in a room and will responsible for setting up and running practices to prepare the room.
- Group Guide (adult only) = leads each group of attendees through the rooms and reads the narrator parts before each room.
- Admin/Operations Team = will handle signups, assigning groups, controlling and overseeing the movement of people around the church.
- Decision/Counseling Team (adults only) = prays and speaks with people who are looking to make decisions after the presentation. Will need to attend training prior to the event.
- Prayer Team = prays for the people attending the event and accompanies each group as a prayer walker.
- Security / Traffic Control Team (21yo +) = handles directing traffic, helps people find direction, and oversee the wellbeing and safety of the whole event.
- Food Prep Team = handles cooking and service food for attendees and volunteers.
- Technical Support = handles all of the logistical support from running A/V equipment or ensuring that other technical systems are working properly.
If you are willing to help, please sign up online: https://fbclabelle.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/1994170