Men and boys crave adventure and challenge. Boys and young men also want to know what it means to be a man. Trail Life USA is a Christian adventure, character, and leadership program for boys and young men.
Our Troop, FL-1613, meets on the first and third Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Social Hall. All boys from Kindergarten – 12th Grade are welcome and activities will be geared toward each age group.
Operating from Troops that are chartered through churches in 48 states, the K-12 program centers on outdoor experiences that build a young man’s skills and allow him to grow on a personal level. He will also learn to be a role model and leader for his peers.
The Latest News from the Troop:
- Let Your Light Shine (Trail Life Update)It has been a while since we’ve published an update on the goings on within our Trail Life Troop. Our Trailmen have been busy learning, growing, and having fun. So far in this troop year we have been on multiple camping trips, performed over 150 hours of combined service projects, and led various community events. […]
- National Backyard Campout – April 17thYesterday, Trail Life USA announced the first annual National Backyard Campout! Just because we are all stuck at home does not mean we cannot continue to make memories with our families. So, on Friday, April 17th everyone one who would like to join us is encouraged to pitch a tent in your back yard, grill, […]
- Carry the FireSunday night our Trail Life troop went on our first camping trip. Steve Mulroy graciously allowed us to use his property, and it provided a perfect venue for our inaugural outing. It was a great time and we learned many lessons to help us for our next trips. To start things off, early Sunday morning […]
- Unto The Breach!Last night, January 21st, 2020, Trail Life Troop FL-1613 met for the very first time. There were 27 young men who raised their hand and spoke the Trailman’s Oath for the first time as a troop: On my honor, I will do my best To serve God and my country; To respect authority; To be […]
- Act Like MenWeak, passive men? Where? Not in my Bible. A man of God is strong because God is strong, alert because God is watching, courageous because God is on his side, and faithful because God is faithful.