We are excited to announce that First Baptist is hosting Financial Peace University. This is a nine-lesson course of study that will guide students through a proven plan to pay off debt, save for emergencies, and build wealth.
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Outrageous Generosity
This course will cost $129 per family and is open to anyone. This fee will give you access to all of the course information for one year and includes access to the Dave Ramsey electronic budgeting tool, EveryDollar, and the Baby Steps tracker.
There will be an information session on August 17th at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary for you to get more information and to ask questions of the course coordinator, Michelle Deerey, who is a Dave Ramsey certified Financial Coach. If you are unable to attend the information session you can email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session of the course will be limited to 15 individuals or couples to maintain social distancing requirements.