Acts of God
If God is good, why does he allow so much pain in the world? Acts of God lays this subject bare as seven hurting souls are brought together through the tragic death of a child. Acts of God offers insight and hope as it explores how, in the face of personal pain or the suffering of those we love, we can trust in the Lord at all times.
Come and join us on Sunday nights at 6pm for our New study entitled, “Acts of God”. We will begin this Sunday, August 25, 2019, at 6pm in the Choir Room.
- Session 1 The Problem of Pain
- Session 2 Faithful, Despite, Betrayal
- Session 3 Faithful Under Temptation
- Session 4 Faithful Thru Adversity
- Session 5 Faithful In Blessing
- Session 6 The Purpose of Pain